What Should You Consider When Choosing a Landscape Style?
When choosing a landscape style, the first thing you should consider is the condition of your yard. Choosing a style that isn’t supported by the elements of your property will mean that it will never look right. Some other important things to consider include:
- Whether your yard is very sunny or receives a lot of shade
- Who uses your yard, and whether your family includes children or pets
- Whether you enjoy taking care of your yard or you prefer a low-maintenance style
- The types of activities you use your yard for
- How the landscape design will complement your house
A professional landscape design company, such as Adam Gorski Landscapes, will help you determine the best landscape designs that will work for you and your yard based on its conditions and your lifestyle.
What are some examples of landscape design?
There are many different types of landscape designs available, and you can also mix and match to come up with a design that is uniquely your own. At Adam Gorski Landscapes, we have experienced landscape designers on staff who can take your ideas and turn them into a beautiful landscape. Here are a few examples of popular landscape styles:
- Woodland landscape – This landscape is designed to reflect the way plants grow naturally in a forest or other wooded area. This is an excellent option for anyone who prefers a low-maintenance style
- English garden – This popular landscape uses many perennial flowers and shrubs to create a colorful landscape that matches the style of your home.
- Xeriscape garden – This style incorporates low-water plants and flowers and ways to reduce water evaporation.
- Oriental garden – This landscape includes rocks, evergreens, water, and distinctive plants to create an interesting look.
- Butterfly garden – If you enjoy watching butterflies, this is an excellent choice because it includes many different plants that are a food source for them.
- Formal landscape – If you love working in a garden, this is a great choice. It incorporates precise geometric shapes and straight lines with well-pruned plants.
To find out more about how you can hire Adam Gorski Landscapes as your landscaping company, give us a call. We are happy to work with anyone who is located in North Bend and the greater eastside. Our professional landscape design experts will listen closely to you and answer any questions you may have. We can provide examples of past landscaping projects and give you a free cost estimate. Get ready to have a beautiful landscape that you can enjoy for many years. Call today.