Planting Services in North Bend
Trees, bushes, and flowers all add curb appeal, beauty, and functionality to your property. The right landscaping can take a drab backyard and turn it into a beautiful oasis. One reason homeowners may avoid planting is due to a lack of time or knowledge on what to plant, and where to plant it. Fortunately, professional planting services take all the guesswork and effort out of creating a beautiful outdoor space. The right landscaping will add value to your home, and more importantly, it will enable you to get more enjoyment out of the area. Learn more about how professional planting services can help you turn your outdoor space into a beautiful area where you’ll love spending time.
Avoid Common Mistakes
The main reason you should take advantage of professional planting services is to avoid common mistakes, which can be both frustrating and costly. Some of the common mistakes that homeowners make when they do their own planting include the following:
- Planting in the wrong area. If you don’t plant in the right area, your plants will not thrive. Sun, water, and nutrient requirements must be met. Luckily, those who offer professional planting services understand this and will ensure that trees, bushes, greenery, and flowers are planted where they will thrive.
- Using the wrong fertilizer. Different plants have different nutrient requirements. Experts know exactly what to add to your soil to ensure the plants that you choose blossom.
- Choosing the wrong plants for the area. Unless you want to fight Mother Nature, it’s important to choose plants that thrive in your area. If you don’t, you’ll be fighting a lost battle trying to keep the plants alive and looking great.
- Not thinking about how much space the plants will take up when they are full-grown. You can’t decide on a space for planting based on the size of the plant when you get it. You have to envision how much space the plant or tree needs when it reaches maturity.
- Crowding plants. Again, you have to give the plants the space they need. Many times home gardeners crowd their plants, which takes away the curb appeal.
You can avoid the above common planting mistakes by taking advantage of professional planting services.
What Can Trees, Bushes, and Plants Do for You
You may be wondering why you need to plant anything on your property. Keep reading for some great reasons to call us to take care of your planting today.
- Trees provide oxygen, which we all need to survive. One tree can supply enough for up to four people.
- The shade that trees provide gives you a cool area for picnics or a place to get away from the hot sun for a bit.
- Trees and bushes act as a windbreak and protect your property from the effects of very strong winds.
- If you plant greenery and trees near the house, they can keep your home cooler in the summer, which cuts down on your energy costs.
- Trees and bushes provide a home for small animals and birds.
- Plants prevent the erosion of your soil.
- Trees and greenery increase the value of your home. You can think of landscaping as an investment since if you do decide to sell your home, it will definitely fetch you a tidier sum of money.
Your plants do so much more than just add beauty to your yard.
Get Rid of Bothersome Plants
There are always some weeds and plants that you just don’t want. Perhaps you don’t like the way they look, or maybe they are too invasive and crowd out the plants that you do want. Even the most annoying and invasive types of plants can be removed so that they don’t cause you any more sleepless nights. If you have large unattractive weeds taking over your outdoor space, take back control of your yard by letting the professionals get rid of them.
Top Reasons to Call Us
Calling us at Adam Gorski Landscapes is a smart decision. We offer quality planting services that will exceed your expectations. We take great pride in our work. This is evident in each outdoor space that we work on. We work closely with you to ensure that you are thrilled with the finished product.
Our award-winning team loves what they do. We work hard to ensure that everything we plant is ready to grow and thrive. We prepare the soil adequately so that your plants are getting exactly what they need to reach their full potential. We plant each plant with love and care. We make sure that once we leave, all you have left to do is enjoy your new greenery.
In addition to planting, we can also take care of your irrigation needs and hardscapes. We take care of all of your landscaping needs from start to finish, so you never have to worry about dealing with multiple companies.
Let this be the year you get the yard you’ve always dreamed of. We’ll take all of the work and stress of planting off your shoulders. If you’re struggling with your outdoor space, we’re ready to come to the rescue. Give us a call today so we can set up an appointment. You’ll love your new outdoor space, and we’ll love adding your name to our long list of satisfied customers. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you discover the hidden beauty in your outdoor space. Together, we’ll make your yard, your favorite place to be.
Adam obtained his bachelor’s in Landsdape Architecture from Cornell University in 1999. He brings his technical knowledge, artistic sensibilities, and more than 20 years of industry experience to every project.
Three-Time Northwest Flower & Garden Gold Medal Winner
Adam Gorski Landscape .Inc has been providing top-quality landscaping services since 1997. It was founded by Adam Gorski, a certified and seasoned landscape designer in North Bend, WA.